Thursday, April 12, 2012

Karcher WV50 Plus Window Cleaning Vacuum 6569

I bought this tool after reading good reviews, I planned to make window, floor & tile cleaning easier. I was not dissappointed the machine did exactly as it said on the box and I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the poor quality of the spray bottle. After filling the bottle with the concentrate and water and fixing the bottle back unto the cap it just would not lock. A couple of times it felt secure but when used the bottle just dropped off. It is a shame because the machine itself is excellent but the spray bottle is not fit for purpose. A cheap bottle on a quality machine just seems daft. I would have expected something better from Karcher and I hope they redress the problem before other unsuspecting buyers have these issues. I would suggest if you are thinking of buying this machine go for the basic model not the Plus version, it is cheaper and works! I would have sent the package back but felt it wasn't worth the hassle, instead I have bought a professional applicator which was not expensive and have added a quality spray bottle costing a few pounds and the whole setup works fine.



low-price-peppa-pig-toddler-bed-with-underbed-storage-and-be

low-price-hills-rotary-7-washing-line-forest-glade-green-fre

hypnia-memory-foam-mattress-with-free-memory-foam-pillows-5

low-price-premium-small-double-firm-memory-foam-mattress-4ft

low-price-belgravia-shabby-chic-one-drawer-bedside-table-x-2

premium-single-memory-foam-mattress-3ft-20cm-with-high-quali

4ft6-135cm-double-wooden-futon-with-choc-cream-mattress

nimbus-goose-feather-and-down-king-duvet-all-seasons-9-0-4-5

low-price-4ft-small-double-premium-memory-foam-spring-mattre

post-titleortho-royale-4ft-double-mattress-orthopaedic

furniture-solutions-toulouse-blanket-box-painted-pine-white

endeavour-recliner-with-footstool-in-black

levv-tv1100bhg-high-gloss-tv-stand-for-up-to-50-inch-screens1

low-price-wall-mounted-electric-fires-fire-fireplace-curved

No comments:

Post a Comment