Thursday, April 12, 2012

Karcher WV50 Plus Window Cleaning Vacuum

I bought this tool after reading good reviews, I planned to make window, floor & tile cleaning easier. I was not dissappointed the machine did exactly as it said on the box and I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for the poor quality of the spray bottle. After filling the bottle with the concentrate and water and fixing the bottle back unto the cap it just would not lock. A couple of times it felt secure but when used the bottle just dropped off. It is a shame because the machine itself is excellent but the spray bottle is not fit for purpose. A cheap bottle on a quality machine just seems daft. I would have expected something better from Karcher and I hope they redress the problem before other unsuspecting buyers have these issues. I would suggest if you are thinking of buying this machine go for the basic model not the Plus version, it is cheaper and works! I would have sent the package back but felt it wasn't worth the hassle, instead I have bought a professional applicator which was not expensive and have added a quality spray bottle costing a few pounds and the whole setup works fine.



http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25870
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25871
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25873
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25874
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25875
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25876
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25877
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25878
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25879
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25880
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25881
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25882
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25883
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25884
http://789sportsleisureforsale.blogspirit.com/archive/2012/04/12/sureshot-deluxe-gym-mat-gymnastics-2m-x-1m-x-40mm-blue.html 
http://789sportsleisureforsale.blogspirit.com/archive/2012/04/12/low-price-century-kid-kick-freestanding-punch-bag-low-price.html
http://789sportsleisureforsale.blogspirit.com/archive/2012/04/12/low-price-coolboard-balance-board-original-package-large-an.html
http://789sportsleisureforsale.blogspirit.com/archive/2012/04/12/low-price-marcy-cl203-magnetic-cycle-low-price-where-to-buy.html
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-powerball-350-hz-lightweight/25s8qrid3u8fz/12#
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-heavy-duty-flat-bench-low/25s8qrid3u8fz/13#
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-spring-fun-jungle-12/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-bodymax-chrome-dumbbells-2-x/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-bodymax-hammertone-hex/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-polar-s3-stride-sensor-low/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-vortigern-13ft-trampoline/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333629/20kg-running-vest-with-weights-adds-weight-intensity-to-your-exercise-or-sport/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333750/skyhigh-14ft-trampoline-pad/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333783/low-price-polar-ft7m-heart-rate-monitor-black-red-1-ea-low-price--where-to-buy-in-uk/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333819/low-price-v-fit-triple-action-exercise-cycle-low-price--where-to-buy-in-uk/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333845/multi-grip-chinning-bar-wall-mounted-pull-up-bar-chin-up-bar/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333880/low-price-polar-ft60f-heart-rate-monitor-with-flowlink-90038848-low-price--where-to-buy-in-uk/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333907/low-price-polar-ft60f-black-heart-rate-monitor-low-price--where-to-buy-in-uk/


 I know this may sound odd, but I bought this window cleaner without the intension to use it to clean windows!
We have a conservatory that has heating and despite having a dehumidifier we have a bad condensation problem in the winter so each day I found myself mopping the windows. This was taking about 20 minutes and never got the windows completely dry.

With the Karcher Window Cleaning vacuum this job takes less than five minutes, just one stroke leaves the glass dry, clean and smear free. I now do not need to have the dehumidifier on for so long each day.

The only down side for me is that the reservoir is not big enough, I have to empty it 3 or 4 times each morning. But it easy to empty and I guess a bigger reservoir would make it larger and heavier, therefore less practical to use.

I am sure I will use the cleaning pad too at some point it to clean the windows, but I have not yet. I expect it to make cleaning the windows a much drier job than it used to be as the water is sucked away before it has chance to run over the window sill or down your arm. Good news for my carpets too, may be I am a messy worker, but they always seemed to get splashed when I cleaned the inside with soapy water.

I would recommend this product, although it is expensive (I think) it saves me a lot of time and makes a dull job easier and even fun!





http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25870
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25871
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25873
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25874
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25875
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25876
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25877
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25878
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25879
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25880
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25881
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25882
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25883
http://www.orbideo.com/journal_permalink/25884
http://789sportsleisureforsale.blogspirit.com/archive/2012/04/12/sureshot-deluxe-gym-mat-gymnastics-2m-x-1m-x-40mm-blue.html 
http://789sportsleisureforsale.blogspirit.com/archive/2012/04/12/low-price-century-kid-kick-freestanding-punch-bag-low-price.html
http://789sportsleisureforsale.blogspirit.com/archive/2012/04/12/low-price-coolboard-balance-board-original-package-large-an.html
http://789sportsleisureforsale.blogspirit.com/archive/2012/04/12/low-price-marcy-cl203-magnetic-cycle-low-price-where-to-buy.html
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-powerball-350-hz-lightweight/25s8qrid3u8fz/12#
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-heavy-duty-flat-bench-low/25s8qrid3u8fz/13#
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-spring-fun-jungle-12/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-bodymax-chrome-dumbbells-2-x/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-bodymax-hammertone-hex/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
http://knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-polar-s3-stride-sensor-low/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
knol.google.com/k/miss-nonar-connon/low-price-vortigern-13ft-trampoline/25s8qrid3u8fz/12
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333629/20kg-running-vest-with-weights-adds-weight-intensity-to-your-exercise-or-sport/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333750/skyhigh-14ft-trampoline-pad/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333783/low-price-polar-ft7m-heart-rate-monitor-black-red-1-ea-low-price--where-to-buy-in-uk/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333819/low-price-v-fit-triple-action-exercise-cycle-low-price--where-to-buy-in-uk/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333845/multi-grip-chinning-bar-wall-mounted-pull-up-bar-chin-up-bar/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333880/low-price-polar-ft60f-heart-rate-monitor-with-flowlink-90038848-low-price--where-to-buy-in-uk/
http://opor51.xanga.com/761333907/low-price-polar-ft60f-black-heart-rate-monitor-low-price--where-to-buy-in-uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment